Sabado, Marso 15, 2014



Also differ .... Kpagod stalking the slaughter, Corruption, illegal, strife and showbiz etc. LNG scandal ... I asked "Do Kau also has experienced another vision or dream?" Who so we have the ability to interpet and answer it correctly? Although I know also what it means for not just turn mi-sometimes it happens .. MDALAS ...! Dyan HAVE TO DO GOD granted? SHARE also ....
This is the vision "as I traveled nagpapahiga suddenly my spirit. . Whilst traveling I imagine ... I namasid the depths of the sea like a paradise ... So much to the variety of fish and meek ​​' t different colors ...... I went underwater and saw the beautiful sky and clouds .. peaceful and nice color ..... nangbiglang emerge at sea the huge dragon with 3 heads .. transparent and colored water color she ... did not I scared Create xa khit large wave that many die ... I blew i2 so subdued ... I also blew the Dragon with 3 heads .. she slowly dissolved icy sea ... and pacified Nyo ... I think what your interpretation? Thank you .. WELCOME ALL .....

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento